MY DAY ON KBC

MY BIT OF KBC!


I think this was the best moment in my life till now.

The story goes like this- One day I recieved an SMS from AIRTEL which had a question for entry to KBC's 34th episode. Totally unaware of what was waiting, I replied. Then came a call informing me that my answer was correct. I was asked if I would be willing to participate in India's favourite game show on KBC's expenses. Later in 2 stage a series of total 6 questions were asked to me on phone. I answered them correctly and lastly they confirmed my participation. Starplus paid all the expenses including Air Ticket and Lodging. I went to Bombay with my Mom n Dad. The same day we were supposed to shoot. We were taken to the KBC studio in Filmcity. Then excitement started bubbling inside me. They explained everything and after initial practice SRK entered the set. People really love him. The question for FFF was asked and I answered it wrong. That meant - no hotseat for me. While playing for PlayAlong for the prize of 2 lakh rupees I answered 11 out 12 questions. I returned back with a shattered dream. But then what kept me smiling could be described as

Happy the man, and happy he alone, he who can call today his own; he who, secure within, can say, tomorrow do thy worst, for I have lived today.

John Dryden (1631-1700) British poet, dramatist and critic.

HERE YOU CAN WATCH ME WHEN THE PARTICIPANTS ARE SHOWN.
NOTE: IT MAY TAKE SOME TIME TO BUFFER THE VIDEO.


No comments:

Resumè

Main.sumit@gmail.com Cell: +91-8219928243 SUMIT KUMAR  VISHWAKARMA Bengaluru, IN |  821.992.8243 |  main.sumit@gmail.com Goal oriented 12 ye...